Creativity Boost


Sometimes I feel like all I do is write papers. Being a psychology major requires me to do a TON of research and paper writing. I hate writing papers but I love writing blog posts!


I sit around all day and think of things to write about. I sit down at my computer and just start writing and before I know it I've got a whole book written. I wish I could do this for my papers at school. Sometimes it takes me days to write a 5 page paper. 

One of my goals/hopes in having this blog is that it will boost my creativity. I used to be SO creative when I was little but the older I got the less time I had to color, paint, and dance around in my room.


I know that I have creativity in there somewhere I just can't seem to find it when I need it. I'm hoping to use this space as an outlet to free some space in my mind and encourage creativity then maybe writing research papers can become a little easier for me ;)


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13808861/?claim=g6uawaeuyhm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts