Diva Day

Today is my last day being on Spring Break so... my mama, maw maw, and I had a "Diva Day" together!


This morning, my mama and I went to get our nails done... she got a deluxe pedicure (talk about a diva!) and I got a manicure!

Two of a kind

The Diva herself!


Mama and I were killing time waiting on my Maw Maw so we went to McAllister's for lunch. I ALWAYS drink water especially when we eat out but when we walked in McAllister's we could smell the fresh tea brewing and I could not resist it! 
mmm mmm good!
Turkey melt and veggie spud

Yummy!!! We don't have a McAllister's at home. The one we ate at is the closest one and it's 45 minutes away from home, so this was treat for us! 

After lunch we met up with Maw Maw and shopped around some... actually we shopped a whole bunch. Shopping is our very favorite- and expensive- hobby! Then, we made a trip to Sweet Frog's... our favorite sweet treat!!

my sweet Mama and Maw Maw
We had SO much fun today! I love spending time with my two favorite ladies. We always have so many stories and a whole lot of laughter to share. I am so thankful for these women and the influence they have had in my life, I would not trade them for the world. These are memories that I will cherish forever. 
Maw Maw cracks us up!
laughter is so good for the soul!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts