Isaiah 40:31

"But those who hope in The Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)



This is my absolute favorite verse ever... I love every single word of this verse and the message it offers.

It has gotten me through difficult times at school, many long runs, and times in life when I feel as if I may break in two.

Even when it is difficult, I put my hope and trust in The Lord, knowing that He will take care of me. I am so glad that I have my savior and friend to look after me and take care of me. He knows the way and I do not, He puts me on the right path, He guides my steps and I am so glad He does not leave it up to me to make decisions. When times are difficult and the path is rough, I find my strength in Him.

Put your hope in Jesus Christ, let Him build give you strength and give you wings like eagles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts