Pumpkin is 16 weeks

Week 16
Symptoms: I have been having really itchy skin not just on my stomach but everywhere! I also have a rash on my arms, neck and stomach. This isn’t super unusual for me because my skin is super sensitive but I did ask my doctor about it just to be safe and he recommended that I see a dermatologist so that’s what I’m doing! 

I have also noticed that my hips have been hurting lately. I think it may be from getting adjusted to laying on my side but it could also be from everything stretching out. 




Weight: +10, I probably should slow it down but I don't really know how because I am so hungry all the time now!

Cravings: Tomato sandwiches still but I am getting less and less picky and my appetite is definitely growing!

Aversions: Chicken and bacon.. bleh other than that I can eat just about anything.

Gender: Still don’t know!

Movement: none yet

Sleep: I am starting to not sleep as well. I am really restless, not up and down just waking up several times during the night. I am way less tired than I was so that's good!

Favorite moment this week: Our appointment!

Appointment: We had our appointment this past Tuesday. We had bloodwork done, listened to the heartbeat, asked a ton of questions, and scheduled the ultrasound to find out the gender!

Questions: Mainly just about my skin issues and about what exercises are safe, which I got answered at our appointment... no more Zumba and the Doctor told me I could use hydro cortisone for the itchiness but to schedule a dermatologist appointment anyway.

Goals: Make healthier eating choices and move more!


What I miss: being able to move around as easily. I know I’m not very big yet but I already feel very restricted lol

What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby move! 

Thoughts: I am getting more and more excited to meet this baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts