Herb garden week 1


I am so impressed/happy/proud/ excited about my herbs!! This is the growth after just one week! It has rained almost everyday or every night since I planted them so they have gotten PLENTY of water. I'm getting tired of the rain but it is nice to not have to worry about my herbs getting enough water... it's also nice that the rain is washing all of that nasty pollen away :)

Basil- impressive!
Dill-WOW
more basil....not so impressive
Cilantro and Parsley...you guys need to get it together

It hasn't been too difficult on me since it has been raining so much. I am so excited about them so I don't think it would be a burden to take care of them anyway. Hopefully the sun will come out soon then my herbs will really be poppin'.

I can't wait to see next week's progress :)





Comments

  1. Most people have "bumpdates", we've got garden updates :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts