Egg "muffins"

This is one of the easiest, healthiest, and most delicious ways to prepare breakfast!   I love to eat a good breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day, but sometimes I just do not feel like preparing it. So, I'll grab a bowl of cereal. Not the worst option but also not the best and my stomach is usually growling by the time I get to school...


Making these breakfast muffins helps me get protein and veggies in the morning and I'll usually eat some fruit with it... Perfect breakfast!

I used half an onion about 2 cups(ish) of chopped broccoli and about a cup and a half of spinach and 8 eggs. I didn't use exact measurements so I'm totally guessing. I warmed the veggies up in a pan (just enough to make sure they were cooked thoroughly before putting them in the oven), whisked the eggs, then poured the mixture into a muffin tin. 

And......
Viola!!

Comments

  1. It takes a special person to eat broccoli for breakfast. Ha! Just don't think I could swing that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts