Pumpkin is 24 weeks


Symptoms: My back hurts! I also am feeling more pressure in my stomach, so fun!

In other news, I feel like my itchy skin and Rosacea are clearing up some! 

Weight: +25, oh my!

Cravings: I am still just hungry all the time! However, I am starting to crave more healthy, fresh food, which is good! 

Aversions: Chicken, bacon, steak...unless it's chopped!

Gender: Sweet Boy


Movement: This guy moves a whole lot! Except for the one day I'm not feeling well and he gave us all a scare!

Sleep: Still don't feel rested but I am sleeping!

Favorite moment this week: This has been a very emotional week. A lifelong friend who was like family passed away unexpectedly this week. It has been really hard to process and being pregnant hasn't really helped with my emotions. It's hard to see her family hurting as well as my mom who was her best friend. I have tried to stay calm but there have been multiple times where I have just broken down. We are all just heartbroken.

I also had to make a trip to labor and delivery this week. I have been feeling really dizzy, on Thursday it was really bad and would not go away even if I sat down. I was at work and got my mom to come down to my room to help me down to the office. We took my blood pressure and it was normal, we figured that may be I just needed to eat a snack. I also hadn't been feeling the baby move that much so I was really scared. I called the doctor and they told me to eat or drink something sugary and lay down on my left side and see if I felt him move. He was moving but just not as much as he usually did and I was still really dizzy so the doctor told me to go to Labor and Delivery. At first I was really scared, then Beth told me they were just going to monitor me and run some tests to make sure everything was okay. Aaron came and got me and we went to the hospital, my mom came with us. They hooked me up to monitors and this little guy starts kicking away! Leave it to my child to pull a stunt like that! Turns out everything was good and I just had an ear infection! they gave me antibiotics and sent me on my way. Praise God!



Questions: None this week.

Goals: Get rid of this ear infection, clean up around my house, cook more!

What I miss: Being able to wear pants comfortably. I just cannot get comfortable unless I'm wearing sweats or leggings!

What I'm looking forward to: Watching this little boy grow!

Thoughts: It has been a roller coaster of a week! There have been so many emotions and so many things that have happened this week. I am looking forward to the new week ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts