Pumpkin is 21 Weeks



Symptoms: Itchy belly and swollen feet!

Weight: +20, eek

Cravings:I have just been craving sweets and candy which is really unlike me! Before I was pregnant, I was SUPER healthy and did not eat much candy. Now it's like all I want!

Aversions: What is with meat and pregnancy? I just can't do it.

Gender: Sweet Boy 



Movement: Still feeling movement but it is very random! Some days I feel him move more than others.

Sleep: I'm not sleeping the best ever and I wake up with my hips hurting. I do still have some energy!

Favorite moment this week: Going to see "Annie" with my mom and Janet. Although it was uncomfortable to sit for so long, I still had a great time!



Questions: None this week.

Goals: Move more and drink water, like usual!

What I miss:The desire to eat healthy and exercise! I always thought that I would be super healthy during pregnancy but the desire just is not there. I do want to be healthy for my baby but I just don't want healthy food and my motivation has bottomed out!

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this baby boy

Thoughts: I can't believe how fast time seems to be moving. At the same time, it feels like July is SO far away! Hurry up July 1!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts