Pumpkin is 18 weeks




Symptoms: Just my itchy, blotchy, rashy skin! It's driving me nutso!

Weight: +10ish??

Cravings: Tomato sandwiches and chili cheese tots still, hehe

Aversions: Still cannot do chicken and bacon and really any piece of meat alone.

Gender: We will know on February 9 and we cannot wait!!! I am still thinking baby girl!

Movement: Feeling some flutters every now and then but sometimes it is really hard to tell what is movement and what is gas lol

Sleep: I still don't fell like I am sleeping good, I just feel really restless throughout the night.

Favorite moment this week: Celebrating my birthday with my family! We went out to eat and had so much fun!

Questions: None this week.

Goals: Get organized, I feel like I am already nesting! 

What I miss: Being able to do things such as clean, organize, or exercise without getting so fatigued. I just feel like it takes much more effort to do these things these days. and I know it is only going to get worse!

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if this little booger is a boy or a girl!

Thoughts:Pregnancy is nothing like I thought it would be but I am so thankful for my little baby and cannot wait for him/her to get here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts