Pumpkin; week 19 and 20

Week 20 with baby BOY!
Symptoms: I have been having some random sickness but it is not all day everyday like it was in the beginning, thank goodness!

Weight: +20, eek

Cravings: I have been REALLY hungry lately! Craving nutella and eating it with a spoon ( but that is not exclusive to pregnancy lol) I haven't really been craving anything in particular other than nutella, I just have times where I really want something sweet and other times I really want something salty.

Aversions: Still any type of meat unless it's chopped up

Gender: I am still in shock, it's a sweet baby boy! We went in for our ultrasound (super early), the lady asked us if we wanted to know and what we thought it was. I told her that I just knew it was a girl. It felt like forever before she told us what it was. She had to take pictures of his brain and look at other parts of his anatomy. She was doing all that and we were talking and all of a sudden she goes "...and there's his penis!" I said "WHAT!?" and in natural fashion started laughing! I honestly thought she was joking because I couldn't see it and then she moved around some more and it was crystal clear that he is a boy!



Movement:Feeling some stronger movements these past two weeks and absolutely loving it! 

Sleep: Still don't feel rested but I am sleeping!

Favorite moment this week: Going to the ultrasound and finding out we have a little boy! It was so special because my parents ended up being there with us, my mom had an appointment in the same building so they met us after it was over! We were able to tell them in person and it was really sweet!

I have also been loving watching Aaron react to "Pumpkin" being a boy...he is so excited!

Questions: None this week.

Goals: Eat healthier, exercise, drink more water!

What I miss: Being able to eat whatever I want. I know some people say that pregnancy is the time to eat whatever but I actually like to eat healthy and I don't want healthy foods they just seem gross to me. I also want things that are off limits, like a cold deli sandwich or sushi. So, I miss having the freedom to just eat!

What I'm looking forward to: Watching this little boy grow!

Thoughts: I am still in shock that this baby is a boy but I am so excited! I have been thinking a lot about what it's going to be like to raise a little boy and I have many different emotions. I am nervous but at the same time I feel secure and calm and that we CAN do it! I also am just anxious to see who he turns into but at the same time I already want him to stay little forever. I just can't wait to meet him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts