Wedding Planning

I have been trying to get back into blogging and documenting. In doing so I found this old post that was never published. I am publishing it now (a year later) for keepsake purposes.

Wedding planning is the most overwhelming thing EVER....

There are so many decisions to make and I don't want to make any of them.

I told my mama when we first started planning that I didn't care and for her to just to decide. Well, soon after that, I was forced to make some decisions. It hasn't been so bad, it's just that I get overwhelmed very easily when I am faced with more than like two options, so picking out flowers, deciding on invitations, picking bridesmaids dresses...all that stuff was very stressful for me. I just want to relax and enjoy this whole process which is why I've sort of "given" the wedding to my mama. I told her what I wanted an also told her that I'm not very particular because I can't be...it took her a while to get that (she finally understood when we were deciding on invitations). I knew that there was going to be a lot to do but holy moly....I didn't REALLY know until we started planning....I need my inhaler just thinking about it....deep breaths.

Our big day is approaching quickly....We have a lot done already:
- Bridal portraits are done and I have my dress.
- Bridesmaids dresses are in.
- Flower girls dresses are here
- We have ordered the flowers.
- The invitations arrived a couple of weeks ago.
- Engagement pictures are done.
- We have had three showers already and looking forward to upcoming ones!
- We half way decided on a ceremony last night :)
- Premarital counseling.
- Food for reception
- Bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts
- Honeymoon is booked!
- Our house is over halfway done :) (not exactly wedding related but...ya know)

What we have left to do:
- Cake tasting...yummmm
- Groomsmen tuxes
- Music for ceremony
- GET MARRIED :)

I know there is something I'm missing but you get the point :) This is such a crazy time in our lives but we are enjoying every minute of it. We are so thankful for friends and family who are supporting us and helping us along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts