Graduation day!

Today I graduate from college. Wow... This is completely unreal to me. 

I am so overwhelmed with emotions today. I am extremely proud of myself, I am excited, sad, nervous, hopeful, and very, very happy! I just cannot believe this day is here. I am sad about saying goodbye to friends and professors while at the same time excited to say hello to new experiences! It seems like these four years have flown by and took forever all at the same time. This has truly been the best experience of my life. I have had the privilege to learn and grow academically as well as personally. I do not know for sure what is coming next for me but whatever it is I know it will be hard to measure up to my four years at Wingate University. 

I just want to freeze time and make this day last forever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay On The Thankful Side

General Life Update 2018

Thoughts